Monday, February 15, 2010

What Is The Perfect Temperature For A Newborn Whats The Perfect Room Temp For My Newborn At Night?

Whats the perfect room temp for my newborn at night? - what is the perfect temperature for a newborn

I am a mummy of 1, because in 4 weeks, and it's winter, to freeze my room sooo cold nights and mornings in the fear that my little. Ive herd people say that if the warming should be the baby, but my partner keeps me warm at night, if they do not help. Please do not make stupid comments, it seems important to know for myself what the temperature to warm and stay in my room for the pins.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, bub same clothes, but as a ceiling, as if the cold. I wear my bubs in bonds alough amazing costume look cute in the clothes I do not see it as unpleasant, the last track on sleven keep your hands warm, I stop to be thrown on my chewing gum and 2 clock at night scratching.
Wrap my son so I will keep you warm and comfortable, I could just add a blanket, and he is very correct. They also say to check the baby face down, not by the temperature of the hands or feet are colder than normal for a baby.
All is well:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, bub same clothes, but as a ceiling, as if the cold. I wear my bubs in bonds alough amazing costume look cute in the clothes I do not see it as unpleasant, the last track on sleven keep your hands warm, I stop to be thrown on my chewing gum and 2 clock at night scratching.
Wrap my son so I will keep you warm and comfortable, I could just add a blanket, and he is very correct. They also say to check the baby face down, not by the temperature of the hands or feet are colder than normal for a baby.
All is well:)

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, it's actually worse than the baby warm, then cool to room temperature should be around 69 F. have discovered that a baby is overheating with an increased risk of sudden infant death syndrome. I bought a room thermometer that shows the temperature of the room and reads:) for the temperature and the law / heat
: (Too hot. If I saw my daughter in the dream and the use of these bags to form a group (which are large). I also spoke with EMT's to say that most calls the essence, perhaps because the child has become overheated, carried out in seizures. I think that both of the sleeping bag and a thermometer environment (temperature perfect light as bright yellow, orange and red) for the heating of Nice warm night produced by sacks.

Anonymous said...

Our doctor said it was not necessary to increase our thermostat. While the child is put to bed, and wrapped in a blanket or sleeping bag, which should be sufficiently high. Make sure that there is not a project or a fan in their vicinity.

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, it's actually worse than the baby warm, then cool to room temperature should be around 69 F. have discovered that a baby is overheating with an increased risk of sudden infant death syndrome. I bought a room thermometer that shows the temperature of the room and reads:) for the temperature and the law / heat
: (Too hot. If I saw my daughter in the dream and the use of these bags to form a group (which are large). I also spoke with EMT's to say that most calls the essence, perhaps because the child has become overheated, carried out in seizures. I think that both of the sleeping bag and a thermometer environment (temperature perfect light as bright yellow, orange and red) for the heating of Nice warm night produced by sacks.

Post a Comment