Sunday, February 21, 2010

Could Alternative To Adderall How Could I Get ADHD Medication If I Am Not Perscribed It?

How could I get ADHD medication if i am not perscribed it? - could alternative to adderall

So I am not ADHD, I am not acting like myself. Disadvantages of taking drugs such as Ritalin or ADHD Adderall XR, Concerta and weight loss. IDC, which they say he works as an alternative to food or exercise. I usually take only a few bottles of my younger brothers or uncles, typically 20-30 mg. My family discovered that I did, and I never see them again in the bottle. So, since I do not have a credit card, you can apply online to buy without Rx, and I wondered what could otherwise cashhh me, and I could use my grandmothers card is a card from Meijer for if so, how do I ? Please help, I thank (you in advance:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start walking 30 minutes a day, stop feeding your face. What a shame to steal their MED. You are my friend, need rehabilitation.

Anonymous said...

Start walking 30 minutes a day, stop feeding your face. What a shame to steal their MED. You are my friend, need rehabilitation.

Anonymous said...

Start walking 30 minutes a day, stop feeding your face. What a shame to steal their MED. You are my friend, need rehabilitation.

Post a Comment