Does anyone live with a a man that would rather hold a beer can than you?? - beer and snoring
The night of alcohol and made (a loud snoring during the night can not sleep, be) seem to be the only thing he and confort shit and I feel helpless. Any useful suggestion?


12 comments:
I prefer it with a woman on a day that never wanted to drink.
Sounds like a hopeless case, perhaps you should focus on you and your children.
Then check out a different type. That's crazy, your child will be the beer can.
What have you done to it like a can of beer more than he loves you? Calling Dr. Laura!
Apart from the relationship ... it can not change, why be unhappy?
Get the best beer to drink! If you really want u can change it ... but that's life is difficult with someone whos always think of drinks! very hard! I know because my mother was right! I would not like that will happen to you my sister! Take care of yourself! Love and care for all, but for someone to help you more worried about the fate and do not really love u !.... loves to marry well
him what he feels when he drinks too much. Also u can do anything ... I think people are pretty selfish when it comes to drinking, I suppose
mean the same thing, makes me wonder sometimes, instead of beer dear lol, but I do not care if he wants to drink, drink for long hours of hard work and likes a few beers when he returns home, he treats me very well, is a good man
None. I try to be nice.
wi live / a man who keeps me a can of beer .... I hate do not know why ... cuz i am loving and sweet, if you have 2 or three
be more exciting, then beer, of course.
Because, as I said, leaving another girl, too.
Post a Comment